Cruise and Land Promotions - Unable to contact anyone with this company no answer on all numbers
I've made several attempts to contact this company.When you call 877-264-6140 it tells you that all staff is in a seminar.
When I call these numbers 866-234-4650/630-389-9100 it rings about two times and starts beeping as if the phone hung up. When I call this 877-862-9619 no longer in service, so I'm unable to get in touch with this company. I purchased 4 ticket to go on a cruise with a guy name Harry. After reading the complaint on your website I now realize this is a scam.
Is there anything you can do to help me get my money back.My name is Veronica Thomas (email@example.com)beb1326
You may also like
- "I purchased an additional year of Factory warranty on my boat ENGINE because they (Mercruiser Dealers) refused to fix the problem since the first year of the warranty. MY three..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."