Cruise and Land Promotions - Unable to contact anyone with this company no answer on all numbers
I've made several attempts to contact this company.When you call 877-264-6140 it tells you that all staff is in a seminar.
When I call these numbers 866-234-4650/630-389-9100 it rings about two times and starts beeping as if the phone hung up. When I call this 877-862-9619 no longer in service, so I'm unable to get in touch with this company. I purchased 4 ticket to go on a cruise with a guy name Harry. After reading the complaint on your website I now realize this is a scam.
Is there anything you can do to help me get my money back.My name is Veronica Thomas (email@example.com)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."
- "The morally bankrupt *** man who supposedly has no $$, credit maxed out and no $$ for cruises continues to live a life loaded with luxury. Driving around in..."
- "CheapGlasses123.com is truly cheap glasses, ordered 3 pairs, all flimsy 1st pair fell apart in a week.Trying to get customer service, evasive, rude, dishonest.Professionals at working paypals fine print to..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- ""Bought a fiberglass dining table from Novi Decor in Oct 2015 which on the add states it's "Scratch and Chip Resistant Finish" Table arrived very well packaged, we unpacked and..."
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."