Cruise and Land Promotions - Unable to contact anyone with this company no answer on all numbers
I've made several attempts to contact this company.When you call 877-264-6140 it tells you that all staff is in a seminar.
When I call these numbers 866-234-4650/630-389-9100 it rings about two times and starts beeping as if the phone hung up. When I call this 877-862-9619 no longer in service, so I'm unable to get in touch with this company. I purchased 4 ticket to go on a cruise with a guy name Harry. After reading the complaint on your website I now realize this is a scam.
Is there anything you can do to help me get my money back.My name is Veronica Thomas (email@example.com)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After being a loyal, committed employee with CCL of 8 years, recently I was awarded a new contract on the "Miracle', set out to sail from Longbeach, CA for 6..."
- "1. We was in a hit and run accident and almost missed the boat. 2.We got rear ended and the car that hit us decided to not pull over, so..."
- "I purchased an additional year of Factory warranty on my boat ENGINE because they (Mercruiser Dealers) refused to fix the problem since the first year of the warranty. MY three..."
- "This restaurant especially the cashier and cook are disgusting. They use there bare hands handling money, coughing and rubbing there nose to then make a me a salad & handle..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "I placed an order some 10 days in advance with www.fromyouflowers.com and the total bill was 87.47. I even had to pay a 4.99 surcharge for delivery on valentines..."
- "I visited my local Rite Aid at 2605 Raeford Rd. Fayetteville N.C. and there were 4 huge bins sitting on the middle of the floor right where the registers are..."
- "In 2014, I bought 2 variants of Oakley TINCAN. the first one is Tincan (004082-02). Since it was nice, I bought the second one in september 2014, OAKLEY TINCAN..."
- "10/03/2015. We brought our red and white papillon Bindi into the south 72nd street store to have her cleaned and groomed. Everytime we've taken her in we have specifically told them..."