this company offers u a promotional cruise for $93 (the taxes) dont listen to the people that are saying this is a scam cause it is not.of course when you go to take to trip you must pay port taxes but they make you aware of that as well when you purchase.

if you want a decent cruise and dont have much money i highly recommend that you call them.

there number is 866-234-4650 and you can ask for nicole she is the one that helped us.if it wasnt for this company we would have never been able to go on a cruise like this..!!!!!

Had an Experience with Cruise and Land Promotions?

Comments

Just got a call from 708-613-2049 claiming to be Travel Services NEtwork.I heard the sales pitch and told him I was skeptical but wanted to check him out on web.

He gave me his website but I went to google and found these postings. He answered truthfully as to port charges being $200+ per person. He said he had no problem waiting as I went to the web. When I said I was not comfortable moving forward, rep hung up on me.

Seems like a call room center. I thought this was illegal since my number is on DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.

I was very close to buying.Thankfully I did not.

WE ALSO PAID THE 98 DOLLARS FOR TWO PEOPLE AND THEN WERE TOLD A YEAR LATER WHEN WE HAD LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO THAT WE NEEDED TO PAY AN ADDITIONAL 385.00 DOLLARS PER PERSON. WE ARE ALSO VERY PISSED OFF WE JUST GAVE THESE #@$% 198.OO DOLLARS!!!!

This company is a scam!!!they took our money $99 for cruise to Baja Mexico and can not get it back.

They told us to pick any date so we picked November 2010. Catch was to call one month prior to confirm booking. Guess what, we called one Oct. and they said nothing was available for Nov.

and to rebook a different date. We rescheduled for April 2011, call one month prior and guess what? Nothing available for April so reschedule again. Mind you, once they get your money, you only have one year to book before it expires and your money is gone.

Now, we're trying to book for a November 2011. Now they want another $213 so we can secure the price. This time we will have a room but guess what? reconfirm again one month prior.

I think I got the message.

These f__king people should be shot.SCAMMMERSSSS!!!!!

Powdersville, South Carolina, United States #329495

LAND AND CRUISE PROMOTIONS IS THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!!!

Christina is by far, the worst representative there.

They are all bad, but she is the worst.

They talk down to you and are very insulting.I do not know how they are still in business.

I also got SCAMMED!!!!!They took my $200 and then told me I needeed to comr up with $327.00 more.

This is BS. I have tried to speak with a supervior or manager and they would not let me.

They told me to GET OVER IT.CRUISES AREN'T FREE.They are lucky they're not local....

Total scam.They told us we won a cruise and only had to pay port fee of 93 per person.

They mail us documents 30 days later after we charged it.

Then 11 months later call us saying we have to pay additional fees of 300-700 per person.No one answers their phone if you call for info, but they answer right away to take your money.

DONT BOOK WITH THEM THEY ARE RIP OFF THEIVES

Unsure about this company, Right now I have envied well over 25 friends and family member to go on this trip.I hear that this is a scam and I'm starting to believe that this finding is true..

I did read up on the BBB and they do have a F on the rating scale.

At this point it's time to pull back before more get hurt and taken advantage of....WOW This Is Crazy !!!!!

You are clearly lying.

I agree this company stinks.They told me I won the cruise and just had to pay the gift tax of 93/per person.

I didn't question it because I had entered a contest recently for a cruise. When I tried to book the cruise they told me they need 242/per person for boarding and departure taxes.

This was no gift.If you check out discount cruises you can get a cruise for the same price as what they try to charge you here.

Ifeel like this is a scam.I purchased a package April 2010, paid $327.00 for 4 people.

Was told to call back 60 days out from making reservations. Call all numbers no one answer- or phone is disconnected. I will be requesting a refund but doubt if it will happen.

Please do no make the same mistake as i did.This company has a F rating with the BBB.