I've made several attempts to contact this company.When you call 877-264-6140 it tells you that all staff is in a seminar.

When I call these numbers 866-234-4650/630-389-9100 it rings about two times and starts beeping as if the phone hung up. When I call this 877-862-9619 no longer in service, so I'm unable to get in touch with this company. I purchased 4 ticket to go on a cruise with a guy name Harry. After reading the complaint on your website I now realize this is a scam.

Is there anything you can do to help me get my money back.My name is Veronica Thomas (richardsonvst@aol.com)

Had an Experience with Cruise and Land Promotions?

Comments

The Federal Trade Commission is the nation's consumer protection agency. The FTC's Bureau of Consumer Protection works For The Consumer to prevent fraud, deception, and unfair business practices in the marketplace. The Bureau:

* Enhances consumer confidence by enforcing federal laws that protect consumers

* Empowers consumers with free information to help them exercise their rights and spot and avoid fraud and deception

* Wants to hear from consumers who want to get information or file a complaint about fraud or identity theft

If You Have A Complaint

The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace and to provide information to help consumers spot, stop and avoid them. To file a complaint or get free information on consumer issues, visit ftc.gov or call toll-free, 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357); TTY: 1-866-653-4261. Watch a video, How to File a Complaint, at ftc.gov/video to learn more. The FTC enters consumer complaints into the Consumer Sentinel Network, a secure online database and investigative tool used by hundreds of civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad.

Travel Service Network, Inc,

Tsn Travel

222 State Street

Batavia, IL 60510-2607 map

Phone:

(630) 389-9110

This is another name that Cruise and Land Promotions goes by.

Madeline M Allerton

401 Elm Ave

Geneva, IL 60134-1561

(630) 845-1332

This women is listed as the President of the Company. Try giving her a call. I know I will if she doesn't get back with me soon.